LANGTON ROUGH WATERCOLOUR SPIRAL PADS 300gsm (140Ib) 12 Sheets
THE LANGTON ROUGH WATERCOLOUR PAPER
Daler-Rowney - The Langton Watercolour Paper is a high-quality watercolour paper.
The paper is colour-stable, mould-made and acid-free, and ideal for wet in wet techniques.
- 100% woodfree acid-free paper. This is the ROUGH version, with the blue cover - a much more textured surface than the NOT or Hot Pressed pad
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.
- 300gsm (140lb.) .
- Ideal for wet in wet techniques and other media like pen, ink and pencil work.
- High paper stability and resistance to tearing.
- Made in England
- Available in 4 sizes - 10x7, 12x9, 14x10 and 16x12 inches and individual sheet form