LANGTON WATERCOLOUR COLD PRESSED (NOT) SPIRAL 12X9" 425G 12SH
The Langton NOT (Cold Pressed) Watercolour Paper 425gsm or 225lb
Daler-Rowney -The Langton Watercolour Paper is a high-quality watercolour paper.
The paper is colour-stable, mould-made and acid-free, and ideal for wet in wet techniques.
- 100% woodfree acid-free paper.
- Traditionally made on a cylinder mould machine.
- 425gsm (200lb.) Allows for considerable wet in wet techniques and is far less likely to 'cockle'.
- 12 sheet spiral bound pads
- Ideal for wet in wet techniques and other media like pen, ink and pencil work.
- High paper stability and resistance to tearing.
- Available in 3 sizes - 12x9, 14x10 and 16x12 inches
- Made in England.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- The newer version of these pads now have a dark green cover, they were previously brown covered.